- Card reader for directly reading and writing to SD/microSD memory cards on a notebook/PC or smartphone/tablet
- High-speed data transfer of up to 480 Mbps
- LED function indicator gives information about the device status
- Super compact and easy to transport along with a notebook/tablet
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, downward compatible with USB 1.1
- USB plug, type A: for connection with a notebook/PC
- USB plug, type micro: for connection with a smartphone/tablet
- Supports USB On-The-Go (USB OTG)
Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS 10.x
The smartphone/tablet must support the OTG technology
Note for Consumers:
Never use both connections simultaneously! The card reader may only be connected to one device!
To make sure that the card reader functions correctly only use cards with a FAT32/exFAT format. Please refer to the product information provided by the respective manufacturer to see whether your terminal device is OTG compatible.
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on all UK orders is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.