Designed from the inside out to meet or exceed the standards published in US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810G, Survivor All-Terrain protects your iPhone 7 from extreme conditions, including 6.6-foot (2 metre) drops onto concrete.
The completely sealed design is rated IP-55, which means Survivor All-Terrain will keep out dust, sand, rain, and a host of other environmental factors.
Expect 360 degree protection with the Survivor All-Terrain’s 4 layers of protection - a foam-lined shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame, clad in rugged, shock –absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector snaps onto seal your touchscreen from the outside environment and hinged plugs seal the dock connector and headphone port when not in use.
Survivor All-Terrain surrounds your iPhone 7 in protection. Water-impermeable speaker ports on the top and bottom of the case ensure that all four speakers on the iPhone sound great. The screen shield is totally compatible with your iPhone touch ID sensor and to enable hands-free use a clip-on work-stand is included.
In the Box: Survivor All-Terrain Case, screen shield, work-stand and user guide
- Protects your phone from 6.6-foot (2 metre) drops
- Sealed ports keep out windblown rain, sand, and dust
- Inner crash shell with foam panels deflects impacts
- Outer silicone jacket absorbs drop and vibration
- Integrated screen shield protects display Integrated screen shield protects display