Stiffed at the Speakeasy Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players
Stiffed at the Speakeasy Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players Product Description
Al Scapone - the Godfather of the infamous Scapone family and master criminal lies dead - gunned down in his own club! Word of this hit gets out and the whole balance of power in the city could be thrown into chaos. Al's murder needs to be resolved - and fast - to restore the credibility of the family. The question is: can the killer be found, or some scapegoat framed, before the end of the night? This boxed set is beautifully put together with lots of extras! Each boxed murder mystery games has been hand assembled, is provided in full colour print and and contains the following:
- Invitations and envelopes for all the guests
- Character booklet for each guest
- DVD, CD and script for the inspector (which means you can invite an extra guest and as host play the inspector yourself if you prefer)
- Instructions (also on the DVD)
- Making the most of your theme and recipe suggestions
- Place settings for each guest
- Name labels for each guest
The games are packaged in an evidence box for extra effect. They make great gifts and are great fun! Characters
- Ma Scapone - The Matriarch of the Scapone family Larger than life and in floral clothing, Ma has never really moved with the times and is still often found in her kitchen stirring bolognaise sauce whenever the family come to visit.
- Rick Otta - Al Scapone's right hand man With sleek hair and pencil moustache Rick may look respectable in his tux, but he is never without his side arm, leg arm, rear waistband arm, up the sleeve arm...
- Francesca Pancetta - Opera singer Beautifully dressed in a stunning evening gown, Francesca's dark eyes and fulsome lips have proved a strong temptation for many a man -fortunately her family have always been there to see off any unsuitable suitors!
- Toni Calzone - Scapone's muscles With a body builder's physique clearly visible under his loosely fitting tux, it is easy to see why Toni became Scapone's "Mr Fix-it" Even among family Toni's trusty violin case is never very far away.
- Margarita Pizza - Scapone's ditzy niece Young, enthusiastic and flirtatious, Margarita always dresses dangerously in low cut ruffling blouses and short skirts, luring in many unsuspecting men - which are then deemed unsuitable and consequently disposed of by her protective Uncle.
- Nicky De'Lott - Scapone's accountant A thin, slicked, weasel of a man, Nicky is always seen clutching his calculator, and like the rest of the gang, he too wears a tux -although his are always custom made.
- Connie Chiglie - Scapone's girlfriend Connie has always been desirable, and has been a temptation to many, wearing clothing that accentuates her curves and reveals just enough to tantalise!
- Mickey Spirelli - Scapone's cousin Shifty and prone to violence, or at least sudden flashes of rage, Mickey wears his tux with a difference- he looks good! (And he knows it!)
Reviews of Stiffed at the Speakeasy Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Stiffed at the Speakeasy Murder Mystery Game For 8 Players?
Why buy from 365games.co.uk?
We've been trading online for 12 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!