You Only Die Once Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players
You Only Die Once Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players Product Description
After many years of exemplary service M (the head of MI 6) is retiring. And what a bash it is! Friends, colleagues, and even criminal masterminds have put in an appearance. In fact, it would be safe to say that everyone who is anyone is there to see he gets a good send off. Well, everyone that is except Roger Damsels, 006 Â¾, MI 6's top secret agent. When a search is undertaken for the celebrated spy, he is discovered dead in his room, leaving M with one last crime to solve before he can retire. This boxed set is beautifully put together with lots of extras! Each boxed murder mystery games has been hand assembled, is provided in full colour print and and contains the following:
- Invitations and envelopes for all the guests
- Character booklet for each guest
- DVD, CD and script for the inspector (which means you can invite an extra guest and as host play the inspector yourself if you prefer)
- Instructions (also on the DVD)
- Making the most of your theme and recipe suggestions
- Place settings for each guest
- Name labels for each guest
The games are packaged in an evidence box for extra effect. They make great gifts and are great fun! Characters:
- Gold Thumb - The man with the Midas touch. Dripping in gold accessories and expensive clothing, Gold Thumb probably carries more carat than cash.
- Kitty With-Claws - A pussy cat you wouldn't want to mess with. This well dressed beauty is more than equipped to kill any would be suitor.
- Scaryminger - The man with the golden bum. Living on a desert island, Scaryminger is always able to perfect his all over tan, right to his third nipple.
- Cuttlefishy - More than a sweet distraction. With floaty dresses and serene expression you could be mistaken into thinking Cuttlefishy was an easy catch.
- Ernst FuzzyFelt - The man with the white cat. Despite his keen love of white felines, Ernst's dark suit never even carries a hair.
- Miss Penny Farthing - Secretary. In business suit, or undercover, Miss Penny Farthing has never yet succumbed to any spy's advances.
- Dr Yes - Or is it No? Perhaps Undecided would be a better title. On one of his rare appearances away from his island, Dr Yes is simply a man in a suit - but with a dastardly plan.
- Xenia Onabottom - A woman who knows how to take care of herself.With fast cars, glitzy dresses and the ability to kill with her thighs, Xenia is a nice girl when you get to know her - honest!
- Felix Heavier - An ally within the CIA. When you want to send for the heavy mob, Felix is your man. He has a full six pack, as well as enough ammunition to sink a battleship.
- Quadruple X - The Russian spy. In snow gear, or flimsy Egyptian dresses, Quadruple X is still a force to be reckoned with.
- Gnaws - A solid tower of a henchman Gnaws did have a nice smile, but unfortunately, frequent visits to the dentist have left him with more fillings than teeth.
- Dr. Easter Jones - A scientific beauty. In vest top and shorts, or greasy overalls, there's no denying Jones has a perfect figure, even if it is only 3.1415926.
Reviews of You Only Die Once Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about You Only Die Once Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players?
Why buy from 365games.co.uk?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!