Cities Skylines Gold After Dark PC Game
A deep and challenging simulation: Constructing your city from the ground up is easy to learn, but hard to master. Playing as the mayor of your city you’ll be faced with balancing essential amenities as well as the cities real economy system.
After Dark Edition Includes:
- Cities Skylines Game
- After Dark DLC
- 5 Bonus Buildings
- Extra Original Soundtrack
- Extra Digital Art Book
- Extra Digital Manual
- Extra Digital Building Art Book
- Bonus Item for Collectors
- 5 Cities Skylines Postcards.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Colossal Orders extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilised in fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which elevates you to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Extensive modding support: Build or improve on existing maps and structures. Import, share, & download both yours & others city builder creations on the Steam workshop.
- Cities Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation.
- The game introduces new game play elements to realise the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.
- From the makers of the Cities in Motion franchise, the game boasts a fully realised transport system. It also includes the ability to mod the game to suit your play style as a fine counter balance to the layered and challenging simulation.
- You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!
- The Gold Edition contains 5 In-game historical monuments including: Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Brandenburg Gate, Arc de Triumph and Grand Central Terminal.
- Extra Original Soundtrack: Includes 14 unique tracks mixed from the ambient music of the game.
- Extra Digital Art book: Features 100 hand drawn building concepts and the stories behind each structure.