I saw a playthrough for the first 4 levels (6hours).
At first, the game looks not as good as Dark Souls 1 (Gameplay/Story MASTERPIECE!) but the more you play, the deeper you get into the world and story.
I totaly recommend to pre-order this game.
Its a singleplayer game, but with "move in- move out coop" and of course PVP.
You will get a lot game for that less money! If you want it now, it is already released for xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
It is a Steam-game, no GFWL needed like it was in Dark Souls 1.
Big Changes compared to Dark Souls 1 (WARNING MAYBE A SPOILER, but no story spoiler!)
- Enemys will not spawn anymore, after you kill them 15 times, but you can reset it, by burn an item.
- Attacks now have a "realistic" delay, move your shield up takes a second.
- Fast travel is on, now you don't have to move through the whole wold, you can teleport from bonefire to bonefire(=checkpoint like) but this also made the game a bit easier.
- Humanity is now called "Human Effigy" but its the same. the only change is, you can be human all the time, not needed to move to a bonefire.
- After you died once, your healthbar will decreased and you will be hollowed(fix that by taking an Human Effigy)
- Backstabbing and animations, in Dark Souls 1 you could not get hit if you backstab someone or you were in an animation(open doors and on) now you can get hit!
- Ragdollphysics are removed, some enemys do have an ragdoll but after a while the ragdoll stops.
- A lot of secret stuff to find out, also physic based stuff ;-)
A game for a real man!