Visions of Change Volume 1: BBC 1951 - 1967 (2-DVD set)
Visions of Change Volume 1: BBC 1951 - 1967 (2-DVD set) Product Description
Produced by the BBC, these rarely seen documentaries reveal how the medium of television allowed filmmakers to approach their subjects in new and exciting ways, creating work which was deeply personal, socially engaged and formally innovative.
Covering a range of topics, and including films by such influential directors as Denis Mitchell, Philip Donnellan, Ken Russell, Dennis Potter and John Schlesinger, Visions of Change provides a fascinating insight into the socio-cultural landscape of two of the most formative decades in the history of post-war Britain. It includes an illustrated booklet featuring new essays, film notes, biographies and full credits.
- Henry Moore (John Read, 1951)
- Eye to Eye: Night in the City (Denis Mitchell, 1957)
- Tonight: Song of the Valley (John Schlesinger, 1957)
- Joe the Chainsmith (Philip Donnellan, 1958)
- Eye on Research: Test Flight (Philip Daly, Tom Millett, 1959)
- Morning in the Streets (Denis Mitchell, Roy Harris, 1959)
- Between Two Rivers (Dennis Potter, 1960)
- Monitor: Pop Goes the Easel (Ken Russell, 1962)
- The Colony (Philip Donnellan, 1964)
- Dispute: Round 1 (Jack Gold, Ken Ashton, Paul Watson, 1967)
- Dispute: Round 2 (Jack Gold, Ken Ashton, Paul Watson, 1967)
Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 or region free DVD player in order to play.
Reviews of Visions of Change Volume 1: BBC 1951 - 1967 (2-DVD set)
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Visions of Change Volume 1: BBC 1951 - 1967 (2-DVD set)?
Why buy from 365games.co.uk?
We've been trading online for 12 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!