King Of Clubs Game Wii
King Of Clubs Game Wii Product Description
Never the same game twice, this absorbing and addictive, off the wall mini-golf-based puzzler requires players to use their ingenuity to play their way to victory and lucrative rewards, whether strategically, tactically or by being a downright dirty dawg! Players must collect, unlock, buy or hire rewards to enable them to complete a variety of puzzles across five themes, on more than 95 holes to build up their equipment and skills. Not only that but with seemingly endless ways of completing each puzzle, King of Clubs offers enormously long-lasting playability.
- Wacky and engaging trick-based mini golf, with the emphasis on alternative routes to the holes
- 1-4 players
- Hundreds of special items to collect, each designed to help gain the advantage over opponents
- Hole in one possible for every hole
- Hole in none possible for every hole!
- 10 x 9-hole courses (3 available at the start, 7 unlockable), set across 5 environments, each with their own resident course pro
- 1 bonus hole per environment, plus Big Bubba's 'shrine'
- Myriad ball and club combinations allow for different play strategies and added longevity
- Five single player and four multiplayer modes to choose from
- Various course elements and hazards include the usual wall sliders, gates, risers, bumpers, trapdoors, water traps, etc. - other hazards include accelerators, decelerators and teleport chutes... all designed to alter the dynamics of the shot!
- Distractions and taunts feature during multiplayer modes
- Multiplayer handicap system
- 10 characters to choose from - 4 basic characters available at the start, 6 unlockable playable course pros
- Buy Goofy Gadgets, Wonder Balls and Special Clubs from the Pro Shop
- Other items available in the Pro Shop include Mulligan Tokens, customisations i.e. Ball (colour/pattern) and Trail Tints (change ball trail colour), plus Racket Packets to personalise the sounds made by the player's club and balls
- Collectable virtual course pro action figures give discounts on equipment - buy them all and the A.I. becomes unlocked, making for more challenging single player games
Reviews of King Of Clubs Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about King Of Clubs Game Wii?
Why buy from 365games.co.uk?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!