Wii Sports Club Wii U Game
Wii Sports Club Wii U Game Product Description
Wii Sports Club Wii U is a compilation of the sports from Wii Sports that include Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Baseball and Boxing. The game features high-definition graphics, controls via Wii MotionPlus technology, immersive GamePad integration and an online multiplayer versus mode. In this mode, users with broadband Internet access can face off against other players all over the country online.
- Golf features unique controls using the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote Plus controllers. By placing the GamePad on the floor, players can see the golf ball they are about to hit on the GamePad screen. The golf ball will even be sitting on the same surface that it is in the game (fairway, sand trap, rough, etc.). After players swing their Wii Remote Plus controllers like a real golf club, the ball will fly from the GamePad screen to the main TV screen and onto the virtual course. This creative integration of the GamePad evokes the same "Cool! I have to try that!" feeling elicited by the original Wii Sports.
- In Baseball, the use of the Wii Remote Plus controller enables novice hitters and expert sluggers alike greater control and precision when going for that all-important home run. In the field, pitching is performed by holding the GamePad upright, with the action taking place in first-person view. Different types of pitch can be selected to attempt to bamboozle the batsman, but it’s down to you to adjust the power and aim of your throw. If the opponent does manage to return your pitch, try to keep the centre of the GamePad aimed at the ball, as a catching opportunity may even come your way.
- With Boxing, bobbing and weaving your way to victory is now more fun and challenging than ever before, with players able to use one Wii Remote Plus controller in each hand to allow for more precise offensive and defensive manoeuvres. Before you enter the ring and represent your regional club online however, don’t forget to hone your technique by taking on Skill Shaper challenges such as Speed Bag, which requires players to keep an eye on an overhead display and pull off the right punches in the order instructed, or Pro Puncher, where players must use speed and accuracy to smash targets that appear in front of them.
- In Tennis grab a Wii Remote Plus and blast some groundstrokes in a fast-paced game of doubles tennis. Reach the set number of points first to win a game. If you win enough games, you win the match. Go online and play single-game doubles matches for two to four people. Select a Mii character and compete against the computer, or against up to 3 other players in the same room. Hone your skills with three fun training drills. You can also take turns with another player to compete for points.
- With Bowling try for a 300 score in a solo game, or take turns with up to three other players. Roll a standard game for your best score, and climb the club leader board. Up to 4 players can compete at once in multiplayer mode. You'll be rolling strikes in no time if you build your skills with these tricky challenges.
Reviews of Wii Sports Club Wii U Game
|Genre||Compilation / Sports|
Why buy from 365games.co.uk?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!