Inspired by How to Train Your Dragon 2, the sequel to the wildly popular 3-D animated feature film from DreamWorks Animation, the game will feature all of the high-flying fire-breathing action and epic adventure that comes along with becoming the ultimate dragon hero! The game will release in June to coincide with the film’s debut.
How to Train Your Dragon 2 the video game lets players embark on a heroic adventure on their way to be coming a formidable dragon rider alongside the beloved characters from the film. Choosing from a variety of riders and dragons, players will enter a dragon flight school filled with tournament events, challenging mini-games and exciting training exercises, all throughout the Viking Isle of Berk.
“The action filled world of Dragons translates beautifully to the video game space. We are thrilled to be working with Little Orbit on creating a soaring, action-packed Dragon experience for young gamers,” said Chris Hewish, Head of Interactive for Dream Works Animation. Developed by Torus Games,How to Train Your Dragon2 the video game will be available for the Xbox 360, 3DS, Wii,Wii U and PlayStation 3 this summer to coincide with the launch of Dream Works Animation’s How To Train Your Dragon 2, which hits theaters this June.
- Choose your Rider and Dragon to train and compete in races and tournaments.
- Challenge a friend to claim the title of Best Dragon Rider.
- Explore the mysterious Island of Berk to discover hidden quests.
- Collect tokens and complete challenges to unlock new Dragon traits and abilities.
- Discover two unlockable secret characters.