Microsoft Kinect Required: Not Supplied
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Eurocom will cast a spell among Harry Potter fans of all ages this autumn with the Harry Potter For Kinect videogame exclusively on Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Based on all eight Harry Potter films, Harry Potter For Kinect allows players to join Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as they embark on an unforgettable journey through Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and beyond. With Kinect's scanning technology, for the first time ever in a Harry Potter game, players will be able to scan in their own face to create a unique witch or wizard to journey through the adventures of the film.
Harry Potter For Kinect gives players the opportunity to experience some of the films' most memorable moments, both as the relevant characters or as their own avatars, including visiting Ollivanders, choosing a house at Hogwarts, and confronting He Who Must Not Be Named in a climactic final battle. Players who master their lessons can also take on their opponents in competitive mini-games, or join forces with family and friends in co-op gameplay.
- For the first time, create a witch or wizard character in your likeness that will become part of the gameplay through KINECT's scanning technology.
- Experience unforgettable moments from all eight films. Have a wand choose you at Ollivanders, get sorted as a first-year student at Hogwarts and fight You-Know-Who in a climactic wizard battle.
- Cast spells at your opponents by performing the proper casting maneuvers and calling out spell names utilizing KINECT's controller-free and voice recognition capabilities.
- Hone your casting, brewing and duelling skills (among others) in class to unlock even more lessons and challenges.
- Challenge a friend in competitive mini-games, or join forces against a mutual opponent in co-op games.
- Jump, duck and dodge the wild branches of the Whomping Willow, swipe at annoying and sometimes dangerous pixies, repel terrifying Dementors, fight off Grindylows in the lake, keep Inferi at bay in the Horcrux cave and shove opponents out of the way as you soar above the Quidditch pitch.