TITAN One unleashes the power of your video game controller. The crossover feature allows you use your favorite controller on Xbox One*, PS3, Xbox 360* and PC. It also convert your controller into a fully modded controller without installing any chip or wires. Fully compatible with Gtuner software and with GPC script language, enabling you download or develop scripts that will give the edge to master any game. You can also use a keyboard and mouse on your video games console thru the MaxAim plugin. Compatible with PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360 and PC.
Step by step for setting up mouse and keyboard on console with Titan One:
Things you will need:
- PC/Laptop - close enough to link up to your console (laptop ideally)
- Mini USB cable (provided)
- Micro USB cable (provided)
1. Download GTuner software http://www.consoletuner.com/downloads/
2. Goto Tools Update Gtuner - Install
3. Link up the TitanOne via the PC PROG and plug the USB cable into the laptop, Goto tools and update firmware (update TitanOne)
4. Goto Plugins -> Plugin Manager -> Download MaxAim DI
5. On MaxAim DI you can configure the buttons as you would like
6. In MaxAim DI I have found some temporary settings that provide an extremely smooth mouse experience, In Max Aim DI Goto -> Layout options -> Mouse Settings:
- Works with Playstation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, XBox 360 and PC.
- Works with most major controllers including Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Wii U.
- Crossover capability. Ex: Use a PlayStation 4 or Wii controller on your Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Use Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 & PS3 Controllers on a PC with STEAM (No special drivers needed).
- No installation necessary. Simply plug-and-play.
PLEASE NOTE: TITAN ONE DOES NOT YET SUPPORT HEADSETS