The Golf Club Collector's Edition Xbox One Game
The Golf Club is HB Studios' next generation golf simulation. Stunning visual presentation and outstanding gameplay are to be expected but what really takes The Golf Club into the next generation is the procedural generation of courses and depth of social interaction. The Course Creator can generate a brand new course in seconds which can be shared and played immediately online with friends and other gamers across the world. There are also full editing capabilities for courses, Tournaments and Tours. Challenge your friends on a new or existing course in real time or try to beat their best recorded round. Add to this a myriad of stat tracking and personal bests of friends and rivals to beat, notifications, challenges and social media integration and you truly have a golf club worth joining.
- Intuitive control system - A swing mechanic that is more about feeling and fluidity than hitting a marker on a power bar. It's easy to use for beginners and at the same the best players on the global leaderboards will be those who are able to take into account ball lie, weather and terrain conditions.
- Generate courses - With four clicks of a button from the main menu, the game will generate for you a never been played before course. The variation is infinite! If desired, you can tailor the course with several high-level options. For Example: Number of holes, par distribution, fairway width, number of bunkers, green size etc.
- Edit and create your own courses - The editor gives you the ability of create from scratch or mould anything on the course. You can alter the terrain, move tees, move greens, move holes, delete holes, add holes, bunkers, rivers, ponds, trees, foliage, buildings, animals and other objects.
- Local Multiplayer - Up to four players can play locally. Differentiate yourselves with different character models and clothing and choose between stroke play, match play or fourball.
- Online sharing and play - Play others creations or share your courses with the World. You can also play against others live or from the past- each round you play on every course is saved Online. Watch others play the courses you're on live - through our ball trace system you can see other users from around the world on the course that you are playing live, even if they're on different holes