Please note this is a region B Blu-Ray and will require a region B or region free Blu-Ray'>Blu-Ray player in order to play.
The Amazing Spider-Man is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. When Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.
Based on the Marvel comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, The Amazing Spider-Man was directed by Marc Webb from the screenplay by James Vanderbilt and Alvin Sargent and Steve Kloves, and a story by James Vanderbilt. Stan Lee, Kevin Feige and Michael Grillo served as executive producers, with Laura Ziskin, Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach as producers.
- Deleted Scenes
- Filmmaker Audio Commentary
- The Oscorp Archives - Production Art Gallery
- Stunt Rehearsals
- The Amazing Spider-Man Second Screen App, including interviews, storyboards, alternate takes, costume tests, pre-visualization sequences and more. Allows you to "sling" content from your tablet to the TV.
- Development and Direction
- On Location: LA
- On Stage: Sony Studios
- On Location: NY
- Post Production and Release
- 16 Pre-Visualization Sequences
- Developing The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game
Andrew Garfield, Denis Leary, Irrfan Khan, Annie Parisse, Campbell Scott, Embeth Davidtz, Chris Zylka, Emma Stone, Martin Sheen, Rhys Ifans, C. Thomas Howell, Sally Field, Michael Massee, Miles Elliot, Leif Gantvoort, Barbara Eve Harris & Charlie DePew
Director Marc Webb