The PEX1S553LP PCI Express Serial Card turns a PCI Express slot into an RS232 (DB9) serial connection. The card is constructed using a native single chip design that lets you harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge chip serial cards. The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adaptor Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit), Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, and ships with a low profile/half-height bracket installed, but includes an optional full profile bracket that lets you add a serial port to virtually any computer (regardless of the case form factor).
- One high speed RS232 serial port with data transfer rate up to 4608 Kbps
- Ships with half-height/low profile mounting bracket, includes standard bracket
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- Single chip design optimizes speed and reliability
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 11a
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS/RTS and DSR/DTR
Barcode : 0065030841733
Depth : 2.0 cm
Form Factor : PCI Card
Height : 10.5 cm
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on all UK orders is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.