Riing 14 LED Green - Thermaltake has released the new Riing 14 LED Series, a 140mm fan fitted to enhance static pressure that produces impressive cooling performance with an optimized fan blade. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation. The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity. The four-colored LED ring (in blue, red, white, and green) adds style to the chassis.
- Tt LCS Certified - "Tt LCS Certified" is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
- Thermal Image Test - Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Riing 12 radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance. (Inlet and outlet temp. are 49%u2103 and 44.5%u2103 in respective, %u25B3T= 4.5%u2103)
- Concentrated Compression Blade - Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications such as radiators, the Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
- Wind Blocker Frame - To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the wind blocker frame is designed to work with the Concentrated Compression Blade's (CCB) pressure mechanism by directing airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping. This reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design - The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level by 21% from 28.1dBA to 22.1dBA.