Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 or region free DVD player in order to play.
This fantastic DVD from Strike Force Entertainment compliments British Motor Shows of the 1950s with a further decade when the British motor industry was highly competitive in the world arena.
The Earls Court Motor Shows were still the principal arena for the general public to see what was new on the market. Paris. New York, Tokyo, Geneva and Amsterdam were all shows where British cars shone in the battle for exports. Featured cars are Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Daimler, the Rover Gas Turbine, the Ford Zephyr and Zodiac, the Triumph Spitfire, the all new Morris 1100, the Hillman Imp, the MGB, Jensen, the new Vauxhalls and many more.
British Motor Shows of the 1960s continues a nostalgic look back at the years of high expectation after the long years of austerity after the second world war.
2. 1960 Earls Court Motor Show
3. 1961 Earls Court Motor Show
4. 1961 Rover Gas Turbine
5. 1962 Earls Court Motor Show
6. 1962 The New Morris 11 and Spitfire
7. 1963 Earls Court Motor Show
8. 1963 The New Hillman Imp
9. 1964 Earls Court Motor Show
10. 1964 James Bonds DB5
11. 1965 Earls Court and New York Motor Shows
12. 1966 Earls Court Motor Show
13. 1966 Motor Industry Research
14. 1967 Earls Court Motor Show
15. 1968 Earls Court Motor Show
16. 1969 Earls Court Motor Show
Certificate Exempt from Classification
Duration 1 hour and 26 minutes (approx)