With the ever increasing popularity of solid state drive (SSD) being used as the primary storage device in PCs, capacity and performance continue to climb in newer models but so have their operating temperatures. This has resulted in situations where SSDs, especially the smaller M.2 variants with less surface areas have overheated and throttled or shut down completely. To help alleviate this new generation of heat problems, SilverStone created the TP02-M2 cooling kit, it includes quality aluminum heatsink and custom high efficiency thermal pads to provide a simple and effective cooling solution for M.2 SSDs.
- Aluminum alloy heatsink increases M.2 SSD cooling area
- Efficient heat conduction pad for reducing temperature
- Double layer design enhances SSD cooling for stability and efficiency
- Supports 2280 length M.2 SSD
- Easy to apply and affix with silicone bands without damaging M.2 SSD
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminum, silicone
- M.2 length support: 2280 (22mm x 80mm)
- Thermal conductivity: 1.5W/m.k
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ 180 °C
- Thermal pad thickness: 1.0mm, 1.5mm
- Net Weight and dimension
Heatsink : 70mm (W) x 10mm (H) x 20mm (D),16.1g
Blue Pad : 70mm (W) x 1mm (H) x 20mm (D), 3.25g
Gray Pad 1 : 60mm(W) X 1mm(H) X 20mm(D), 2.8g
Gray Pad 2 : 60mm(W) X 1.5mm(H) X 20mm(D),3.7g
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at 365games.co.uk we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Silverstone M.2 Heatsink - Black drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.