Unleash your style. Unleash your FURY.
- Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP = 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
- On-Die termination (ODT)
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- Height 1.3425” (34.1mm), w/heatsink
Unleash your FURY.
HyperX® FURY DDR4 auto-overclocks itself to the highest published frequency, up to 3466MHz*, providing a Plug N Play boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering. FURY DDR4 is XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–16 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, FURY DDR4’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
- Updated low-profile heat spreader design
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel’s latest chipsets
- Available in fast speeds up to 3466MHz*
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz
* HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
Country of origin China
Cooling type Heatsink
Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) Yes
Memory layout (modules x size) 1 x 16 GB
Internal memory 16 GB
Component for PC/server
Memory form factor 288-pin DIMM
CAS latency 15
Memory clock speed 2400 MHz
Internal memory type DDR4