Take to the air in the lethal Apache AH-64 attack helicopter and rain down death from above using the latest in cutting edge military weapons technology. Fly attack, reconnaissance, escort and rescue missions deep behind enemy lines in missions around the world.
Use laser-guided precision ground strikes and devastating rounds of explosive Hellfi re missiles to take out high value strategic targets. Defend civilians from heavily armed pirates off the coast of Africa, hunt down terrorists in the mountains of central Asia, and take down enemy choppers in intense aerial combat over the jungles of Central America. When you think you’ve mastered the skies, prove it by taking your skills online in competitive multiplayer matches.
Apache Air Assault features:
- Authentic Warzones: With more than 16 multi-stage mission involving air and ground strike operations, the campaign takes you along real life locations. From the jungles of Central America to the mountains of the Middle East, Apache has you where the fi ght is needed the most.
- Realism Defi ned: Everything in the game is painstakingly made with realism in mind. From the real-world satellite photography used to make the in-game environments to the simulation controls, Apache puts you in the front seat of helicopters modeled exactly to look like their real life counterparts.
- Tailored Experience: Play the way you want to play. Jump right in and rain down destruction in the game’s arcade-style Training mode or test your aerial skills by playing in the challenging Realistic Mode.
- Cooperative Destruction: Have a friend join the fi ght! The local cooperative mode lets two players gear up in the same Apache and tackle the game’s story mode with one player acting as the pilot and the other as the gunner.
- Online Helicopter Combat: Squad operations mode, 13 individual missions playable in single or 2-4 player online.
- Experienced Developer: Gaijin Entertainment brings a proven pedigree to the game, with years of fl ight simulation experience and a reputation for crafting highly-realistic and authentic titles.