If you love playing Burnout Paradise on PC with friends at home or online then this is the game for you.
Welcome to Paradise City, a world built for fun and adventure. From team challenges to racing to exploring the city there’s always something to look forward to in Paradise City. Open the Ultimate Box on PC and let the fun begin.
Burnout Paradise on PC gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate seamless racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout Paradise on PC, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
Of course, rules are made to be broken, and when Burnout Paradise gamers on PC enter Paradise City, they’re assigned a Drivers License that quickly begins to amass a record of player’s most aggressive, reckless and destructive exploits behind the wheel. But it’s not the law that’s eyeing Burnout Paradise player’s progress ... when gamers push things too hard they’ll be squaring off against the city’s most infamous burners, and these legends aren’t interested in who crosses the finish line first.
- Seamless: Burnout: Paradise is all about having an open-world gameplay experience.
- Explore: The entire world of Burnout Paradise on PC is unlocked from the start.
- Burn the competition: There are 34 AI drivers in Burnout Paradise on PC all present from the start of the game.
- Free-roam: The player starts each Burnout Paradise on 360 session in free-burn, with no set path through the game.
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box on PC adds to this with:
- An enhanced and improved version of Burnout Paradise on PC.
- New vehicles including motorbikes.
- New game modes and challenges
- All new offline party mode for 2-8 players
- Day to night cycle and weather effects