Requires Flight Simulator X or 2004 to Play
C-130 Hercules has returned from an extensive re-fit in the Captain Sim
workshops and is ready for operations in Flight Simulator X!
C-130 Hercules is the result of over 6,000 hours of meticulous development and
is undoubtedly the most sophisticated re-creation of a military aircraft to
grace the simulated skies. Staggering graphics and a superb array of detailed
animations are mated to an accurate flight model that has been tested by
Hercules crews. It has now been in for a major refit at the Captain Sim
development studio and returns fully reworked for Flight Simulator X with
Acceleration, SP2, DX10 Preview and Vista compatibility.
This package includes E, H J and Gunship variants in 28 authentic liveries, as
well as a huge printed manual. C-130 Hercules is fully licensed by Lockheed
Martin and the Royal Air Force.
- Hundreds of custom animations
- Modelled using the latest software toolkit to ensure full compatibility
and make use of the wide range of new features available in FSX
- 12 Hercules models, including the spectacular JATO (Jet Assisted Take
Off) Blue Angels show aircraft and the formidable USAF 'Spectre' Gunship
- Highly Detailed Flight Deck, Cargo Cabin and also a Combat Deck on the
AC-130 Gunship - the Flight Deck and the Cargo Cabin/Combat Deck are
connected via a stairwell so you can actually 'walk' between them in FSX
- Exclusive visual effects include Infra-Red Launchers, Engine Starting,
Engine Smoke and Fuel Dump
- Extensive printed manual with comprehensive Just Flight tutorial