Please Note: Requires UK Steam account and Internet to activate (Code in Box Only)
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is scheduled for release on PlayStation 4 system, Xbox One, and PC on October 12.
The most played series in Call of Duty is back with Call of Duty Black Ops 4, a game-changing experience built for the Black Ops community with more ways to have fun with your friends than ever before.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 delivers the deepest and most tactical multiplayer experience ever in Black Ops, the biggest day one Zombies offering ever in the series with triple the number of adventures, and an all-new Battle Royale-inspired mode that brings together characters, locations, weapons and gear from across the storied series in all-out survival combat, all uniquely Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has three distinct modes of play:
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 features a fully-optimised PC version, which for the first time in Call of Duty history will be available on Battle.net, Blizzard Entertainment’s online gaming platform.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s multiplayer experience delivers the most tactical depth to-date. Featuring a gritty, grounded combat experience, Black Ops 4 Multiplayer is set between Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 and serves as a prequel to the game’s Specialists and their backstories. Multiplayer has been revamped to a whole new level, designed to offer more choice, reward more styles of play and create an even more intensely competitive experience.
Specialists return in a big way: their weapons and equipment are unique to each, so combining Specialists based on style of play and game mode adds a new level of strategy and team creativity – it’s all about synergy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a combination of new and re-imagined Specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities.
Multiplayer in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 places an emphasis on tactical teamplay that rewards all play styles that contribute to a team’s success, not just individual performance or K/D ratio. Players can combine their talents with other players to become force multipliers, making the team more superior than any one player could be on their own.
- Players are strong on their own, but unstoppable as a team, especially when they combine Specialists in strategic ways to work together.
PLAYER MOVEMENT AND GAMEPLAY PACE
The pace of Black Ops 4 has evolved, without slowing down the speed of the player. Combat is more tactical, yet more fluid than ever.
- Black Ops 4 multiplayer is a grounded experience, with no thrust-jumps or wall-running.
- It also introduces a new manual health system that you must strategically employ: choose when to regenerate your health as it recharges on a cooldown.
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Call of Duty Zombies, as Black Ops 4 delivers the biggest Zombies offering at launch ever with three full Zombies experiences.
Black Ops 4 Zombies marks the beginning of a brand-new storyline with new characters.
- Voyage of Despair is set aboard the RMS Titanic, an iconic and monumental setting where our four protagonists discover the truth that befell the doomed passengers on that fateful night.
- Set in ancient Rome, IX thrusts our four protagonists into a coliseum where ritual sacrifices may be required.
- Expanding on the fan-favourite Mob of the Dead, the third map Blood of the Dead features the Origins characters from the previous Zombies storyline visiting the purgatory dimension of Alcatraz.
In Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Zombies will be the most customisable experience to-date, giving players access to customisable options that allow players to change the fundamental rules and systems of the Zombies gameplay experience.
o Black Ops 4 Zombies will include Custom Games and new Game Modes, which will deliver a more personalised Zombies experience – allowing players to tailor the challenge and difficulty to their play style, and experience the game in a new way.
Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new Battle Royale style mode steeped in the Black Ops universe. Blackout pits the most players ever in franchise history against each other, in the biggest map in Call of Duty history, all with the signature Black Ops combat players know and love.
BLACK OPS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS AND FAN-FAVORITE LOCALES
Blackout will feature classic playable characters from previous Black Ops games with a colossal map that features locations inspired by fan-favorite Black Ops multiplayer maps, including iconic areas from Nuketown and Firing Range.
CLASSIC WEAPONS AND VEHICLES
The mode will feature classic Black Ops weapons with different ammo types and equipment that players will loot and scavenge in the map. Players will also find and drive land, sea and air vehicles.
With the biggest dedicated PC development team ever in the series, Black Ops delivers a fully-optimised PC experience. Everything from the visuals to the controls has been built and optimised for PC gamers in every way possible.
DEDICATED PC DEVELOPMENT
Treyarch is working closely with Beenox to develop Black Ops 4 for PC, featuring an uncapped frame-rate, 4k resolution and HDR, and support for ultra-wide monitors.
FIRST CALL OF DUTY GAME ON BLIZZARDS’ BATTLE.NET
Through its partnership with Blizzard, Black Ops 4 will be available on the Battle.net online platform.
- The game will include all the social features of the Battle.net platform, which includes staying connected to friends playing other games on Battle.net or staying connected to the Battle.net mobile app.
© 2018 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, and the shield logo are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are property of their respective owners.