Championship Manager 2010 Game PC
Take total control with Championship Manager 2010, the leading name in football management simulations is back with a brand new look and a host of new features to bring the most loved sport in the world straight to your PC.
- 3D Match Engine
- Championship Manager 2010's match engine has undergone a radical overhaul with the prize, a bespoke fully-animated match engine. Created entirely in-house at CM headquarters and designed specifically to bring the management experience to life, the manager now has the perfect viewpoint from which to observe their Matchday instructions taking place on the pitch.
- News & Media
- A whole range of messaging in the game enables you to have far greater access to information and news from within the game's world of football. Broadcasting real media references, the latest CM news system delivers in a wide variety of ways. The user gets all the information and all the news that's relevant to their game.
- Dynamic Display Window
- A dynamically updated display window brings a real-world likeness to the user. Managers will be able to look out on the latest league tables, fixtures, top goal scorers and more from their in-game football world. Coverage from every part of the globe will appear throughout the game on every screen. It's the complete picture.
- Manager Mail & Reports
- By filtering mail messages managers get only the news they want. Plus, managers now also have the opportunity to select from a number of regular in-game reports that matter to their situation, whether it be other match reports or stats on players and other teams.
- An exclusive feature to the CM series, ProZone continues to evolve to enable users to access highly detailed, post-match analysis on their players. With full stats on their own team and the opposition, the manager has the complete picture of personal and team performances so he can make the big decisions.
*<* CM Season Live is a digital download only, an internet connection is required to access this feature