Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the return to one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchises of all time, telling the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented against his choice who finds himself in the middle of a global conspiracy to which he holds the key. By offering players the chance to play the game in multiple and vastly different ways, Deus Ex: Human Revolution challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.
You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who's been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America's most experimental biotechnology firms. Your job is to safeguard company secrets, but when a black ops team breaks in and kills the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes
Badly wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to become mechanically augmented and you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. At a time when scientific advancements are turning athletes, soldiers and spies into super enhanced beings, someone is working very hard to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path.
You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
- A legend reborn: Deus Ex makes its much-anticipated return deliveringplayers an unmatched gaming experience
- Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
- Unique visual design: Become immersed in a Cyber Renaissance setting that masterfully blends near future and Renaissance era styles
- Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe-each with its own distinct art direction - in Adam's search to uncover a worldwide conspiracy
System Requirements Minimum:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.5 GB