The Gold edition includes a new territory - England! So you can now get on a
ferry and cross over to England, drive on parts of the M25, M6 and M1 and do
business in three cities; London, Newcastle and Manchester. Remember to drive on
the correct side of the road!
Navigate your way around a realistic depiction of Europe travelling along major
trunk routes and visiting famous places based on real roads and cities.
Experience the life of a long distance truck driver as you face the challenge of
varying road and traffic conditions and meeting the demands of a heavy schedule.
- Choose your truck - there's a wide variety to suit all budgets! Maximise
your business potential by choosing the best you can afford.
- This truly immersive environment allows you to pan around the cabin and
check your wing mirrors, just like actually sitting at the wheel!
- Each of the trucks is based on European design and have meticulously
detailed 3D interiors.
- Collect your earnings when you arrive at the depot, fines for traffic
violations will be deducted however!
- Make sure you carry out repairs and refuel when necessary to keep your
truck roadworthy, why not upgrade or buy a new truck when you can afford to
- Spread your business into different countries. Carrying dangerous goods
pays well but you must also get your license.
- All the trucks in Euro Truck Simulator are as beautiful inside as they
are outside, in each and every cab you can enjoy fully working
- Flashing indicators
- Temperature and low fuel warning lights
- Full set of gauges including speedometers
Minimum System Requirements
Windows XP or Windows Vista. Processor 2.4GHz Intel Pentium 4 or
equivalent. 512MB RAM (1GB on Windows Vista) 128MB. GeForce 4 (not MX) or
better. ATi Radeon 8500 or better. Direct X 9 compatible sound card. DirectX
9.0. 600MB of free hard drive space.