Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 to play.
Picture the scene. It's 3am near Groom Lake, Nevada. Bubba is on his way home
after a visit to his cousins when suddenly he sees something flitting across the
sky. The shape fills the window of his pickup and blots out the moon. As he
tells the reporters later, It sure as heck weren't no plane. Ah say, ah say, it
weren't no plane! In fact, what Bubba saw wasn't the result of too much
moonshine, or even an extra-terrestrial visitation. It was simply an F-117A
going about its business.
This incredible aircraft can travel pretty much where it pleases and fly
undetected thanks to its bizarre shape. Known as the Stealth Fighter, it's
actually a bomber and has been deployed successfully in many theatres of war
ever since the first secret flights in the early 1980s. Now the team at CLS has
brought this amazing machine to Flight Simulator and armchair pilots can join
the airborne elite and take the Nighthawk anywhere they want in the FS world.
- Accurate 3D model and flight dynamics based on over 50 hours in an
official F-117A simulator.
- The airframe surface has been given a realistic reflective sheen.
- The finish has a mottled effect to model the RAM (radar-absorbent
- Numerous animations including elevons, drag chute, radio antennas,
canopy and rudders.
- Custom gauges, effects (navigation lights and cockpit illuminations) and
- Optional 'lite' cockpit to improve performance on lower spec PCs.
- Ground services which include a bomb truck, chocks and 'remove' tapes.