- Fallout 76 Game
- Exclusive 4 Pin Badge Set with Pouch*
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.
Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers-chosen from the nation’s best and brightest - emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
- You will Emerge: Multiplayer finally comes to the epic open world RPG's of Bethesda Game Studios. Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations. Whether you journey alone or with friends, a new and unique Fallout adventure awaits.
- Mountain Splendorland: All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful.
- A New American Dream: Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world. Your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies, and safety. You can even set up shop to trade goods with other survivors. But beware, not everyone will be quite so neighbourly.
- The Power of the Atom: Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon - Nuclear Missiles. This destruction also creates a high-level zone with rare and valuable resources. Do you protect or unleash the power of the atom? The choice is yours.
*Final artwork to be confirmed (Artwork not to scale)
Fallout 76 BETA Details:
How to redeem your B.E.T.A code?
1. Go to Bethesda.net
2. Log-in or follow the instructions to create a Bethesda.net account
3. Enter your the Betheseda.net code
4. You will receive an email invitation prior to the commencement of the B.E.T.A. entitling you to download and start playing
When is the B.E.T.A.?
You'll be able to play our B.E.T.A. starting in October.
Will B.E.T.A. feedback be incorporated into the game?
Absolutely, with an online game like Fallout 76, your feedback is essential – whether it’s provided now, during the B.E.T.A., launch, or beyond. We need to constantly update the game based on what players are experiencing.
Is there going to be an NDA?
The B.E.T.A. will not be under NDA. You can post screenshots, stream, make videos, whatever you'd like.
What platforms will the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. be available?
Both the B.E.T.A. and the game will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and on PC (via Bethesda.net only). Stay tuned for exact B.E.T.A. timing for each platform here and @Fallout on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Please note that the B.E.T.A. for Xbox One will begin first, followed by other platforms.
Is the B.E.T.A. going to be the full game and will my progress carry over to launch?
The current plan for the B.E.T.A. is it will be the full game and all your progress is saved for launch. We hope you join us!