Football Manager 2008 is the next iteration of the prize-winning Football Manager series developed by world-respected studio Sports Interactive. The latest version of Football Manager will be fully updated for the new season and will allow players to select their favourite club or international team and guide them to glorious success by putting them through Cup matches, Leagues, European Championships and even major international tournaments, with over 5,000 playable teams from over 50 countries.
Fan feedback on the previous version of Football Manager was, as always, taken very seriously by the Sports Interactive team, resulting in over a hundred new features, including a brand new advisory system to help new players through the different aspects of the game. This makes Football Manager 2008 the most accessible Football Manager yet, without losing any depth for the more experienced player.
- With all-new features, improved gameplay and a depth only seen from Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2008 offers a management simulation that is second to none.
- Match Flow: new feature, bringing more atmosphere to match days, with previews, team talks, the game itself and post match
- International: revamped international management model, replete with retirements, player interaction, scouting and much more
- Easier to use: the game boasts a cleaner skin and a new advisor system to make it easier to play
- Confidence: its now much easier to find out what the board and supporters think about your performance, right down to opinions on individual signings!
- Transfer centre: new way to manage all transfer and loan bids
- Match engine: greatly improved, and new feature to change the dimensions of your home pitch to suit your players!
- Finances: more information available and an updated financial segment to the game
- Fan days: a great way to boost ailing attendances
- Media: expanded media segment, with more feedback and detail than ever before