King's Bounty: The Legend is a knight saga with an exciting blend of
role-playing adventure and tactical turn-based strategy battles.
A hero and a whole army of his loyal companions in arms travel across a huge
continent made up from dozens of linked locations. Setting kings on the throne
and overthrowing them, saving princesses from the claws of dragons, searching
for pirates' treasure chests. These are the everyday challenges the player will
face in the game.
Your character travels in real-time across land and water, into the underground
and across the skies, searching for treasures, getting equipment, developing
multiple skills and fulfilling orders of kings to help promote your career. As
the game plot unveils, the player will come across exciting puzzles and
mysteries. Will you make alliances with a powerful necromancer or steal from the
Dwarven treasury? Just never break the oath you gave to your king. He does not
forget or forgive.
- Flawless graphics style following classical fantasy traditions
- Attractive, elaborate and user-friendly interface
- Thrilling plot worked out under the guidance of renowned writers
- A combination of a dynamic adventure and tactical turn-based battles
- Heroes can move freely across the game world which consists of dozens
- Three character types with different game progress styles
- A rich role-playing system including 7 parameters and more than 30
skills and perks and a highly-developed system of tasks and relations
- More than 70 spells to use on the battle arena and in everyday life
- An alternative option for magic development is that the 'Spirits of
Rage' can be summoned in combat
- More than 60 unique creatures with special abilities and skills ready to
fight in your army
- Dozens of different battle arenas with unique arenas for castle sieges
- Various traps and bonuses on battle arenas that can change the course of
- Ability to start a family, find a wife and have children!
Rating - 12+
We are unable to provide technical information and support for PC games
Please ensure that games will run on your computer before ordering as we cannot
be responsible for incompatibilities with your system.