In the 23rd century, mankind made tremendous progress colonizing the vast extents of space. Man built huge spaceships, colonized new planets and even used terraforming to transform uninhabitable worlds. Soon, new races were also discovered. The first contact was friendly and peaceful. But peace can be deceptive.
Legends Of Pegasus takes you on an epic journey into space and mixes real-time and turn-based strategy. Players will expand their civilization in the galaxy by colonizing new planets, building factories, laboratories and shipyards, researching new technologies and designing new spacecrafts to keep on exploring new galaxies. Battles are played real-time and decided not only by your tactical skills, but also by your strategic decisions and the design and equipment of your ships.
Legends Of Pegasus offers a massive single player campaign, during which the player will discover three very different races. Multiplayer features Internet or LAN gameplay, against Human or AI opponents. If you like designing your own game yourself, numerous modding options will certainly make you all the more happy. The spectacular 3D graphics don't just bring life to marvelous planets, but also to the stunning spaceships you can freely design thanks to an intuitive building system.
- A complete 4X science fiction gaming experience: eXlore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way to galactic conquest
- Tactical space combat: Featuring a unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- A realistic, immersive universe: Three races and 12 playable factions exist in a living-breathing universe populated by a huge variety of non-player civilizations
- Play alone or dominate with friends: An extensive single-player campaign coupled with a strong multiplayer focus ensure an engaging experience
- Massive customization options: Design, build and deploy ships created from research into hundreds of technologies based on an extensive tech tree
- Make it yours: Modding options will be available, allowing players to customize missions, maps and more
More info to follow