Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organisation devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced. To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Mankind's Future is At Stake
- From the makers of 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic', 'Dragon Age: Origin's, and 'Mass Effect' comes the dark second instalment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling standalone adventure awaits them, a polished and action packed journey that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilise 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all-new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Travel the distant and deadly reaches of space to assemble your team for the mission at hand. A cast of amazing characters await discovery on a variety of dangerous, visually stunning worlds
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
Robust Character Customisation
- Choose a player class, customise your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress, so do Shepard's abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.
Minimum System Specifications
OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1 Win 7. Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 duo (or equivalent AMD CPU). Memory: 1GB RAM for XP 2GB RAM Vista/Win 7. Hard Drive: 15GB. DVD-ROM 1x speed. Video Card: 256MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 support. Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c. Direct X 9.0c. Input: Keyboard, mouse.