This compilation includes
Medieval II: Total War
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms Expansion Pack
Medieval II: Total War is the fourth instalment in the Total War franchise following the million unit selling Rome: Total War.
An epic 450 year campaign challenges you to seize control of the medieval world. Fight across Europe, The Middle East and, for the first time ever in Total War, discover the New World and the fearsome Aztecs.
A redesigned graphics engine displays Total War’s signature 10,000 man battles in unparalleled detail, making Medieval II: Total War the most glorious looking RTS game of all time. Varied terrain and individual faces, armour and combat animations make battles more visceral than ever before.
However you must also build and manage your kingdom, balancing the needs of your economy, military and population happiness.
Experience religious fervour as you contend with the whims of the Papacy and the feared Inquisitors eager to quash heresy. Send your men to fight in The Crusades or wage Jihad as one of the great Muslim nations.
Medieval II: Total War is the greatest Total War game to date and sure to seize a position as one of the greatest PC RTS games ever made.
- Includes Medieval II: Total War and the expansion pack Kingdoms
- Medieval II: Total War features:
- A grand campaign spanning 1080 - 1530 and based within Europe, The Middle East and South America
- 21 factions and 250 new units
- Play as a Christian nation and choose to obey or defy the pope
- Play as a Muslim faction and wage Jihad upon the infidels
- Establish trade routes, send spies to enemy territory, marry daughters to ensnare rival generals or assassinate the Pope to place your cardinals within the Vatican
- Outstanding, genre leading graphics
- Vastly improved multiplayer making online faster to setup and enjoy
- Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms (Expansion Pack) features:
- More than 75 hours of epic new gameplay
- Four huge new campaigns - Britannia, The Crusades, The Teutonic Wars and The Americas
- 13 new playable factions, including Aztec and Native American factions
- Over 150 new units, including the devastating Greek Flamethrower
- Follow in the steps of Hernán Cortés and explore a vastly expanded New World map
- Open up a wide array of new regions in the Americas, plus four brand new factions and a cast of new agent characters
- Experience unprecedented detail, including 30 regions of Britain and a region map of Teutonic Europe
- Control multiple armies in battle - command reinforcement armies
- New hero characters feature powerful battlefield abilities - encounter a huge roster of new historical characters and events
- Build permanent forts to garrison troops or seize control of key strategic points
- New technology trees influenced by religion and prestige
- Take on all-new mission types
- Six new multiplayer scenarios and 20 new custom battle maps
- Two players can now share a campaign with the new Hotseat multiplayer mode
Minimum System Requirements
OS – Windows 2000/XPr> PrProcessor – Celeron 1.8GHz Pentium 4 (1800MHz) or equivalent AMD Athlon 64
Memory – 512MBr> Hard drive – 12GB
DVD-Rom – 4X speed
Video Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible
Sound card – 16 bit