Microsoft Flight Simulator X 2007 Game PC
Flight Simulator X is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark Flight Simulator franchise and its most significant addition to date. The 10th addition to the highly successful Flight Simulator franchise, Flight Simulator X will immerse players in a beautifully rich and realistic world, offering a completely new and innovative gaming experience with dozens of new aircraft to choose from, including the AirCreation 582SL Ultralight and Maule M7-260C Orion with wheels and skis. Gamers of all ages, types and skill levels will experience firsthand what it is like to be an aviator travelling the globe either alone or online with others.
- This version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X features: 17 airplanes, 16 detailed airports, 28 detailed cities, and 40 structured missions.
- Immersive world. Flight Simulator X offers players a rich and innovative gaming experience with new technological advancements, incredible graphics and added realism including weather, time of day and seasons. Pilots can watch moving cars and detailed buildings in cities below, traffic on highways, indigenous houses, farmland and livestock, and wildlife in its natural habitats.
- Mission-based gameplay. With the addition of new mission-based gameplay, players will have a specific purpose as their world comes alive for the first time with automobile traffic, moving boats and ships, and animal life. With more than 50 new missions to choose from, aviators can build their skill levels and engage in even more stimulating gameplay than before. Players can choose to compete in the Red Bull Air Race or bring relief materiel to the Congo, keeping track of their progress on each mission.
- New aircraft. Flight Simulator X will enable pilots to fly the aircraft of their dreams, from the DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver floatplane and Grumman G-21A Goose to the AirCreation 582SL Ultra light and Maule M7-260C Orion with wheels and skis. Players will be amazed at the details - such as shaded rivets, reflective paint, and glint from glass and chrome - as they view the world from 100 feet to 1 million feet.
- Interactive airports. More than 24,000 airports feature AI-controlled jet ways, fuel trucks and moving baggage carts, allowing players to explore their hometown or venture to a favourite far-off city.
Windows XP SP2 - 256MB RAM
Windoes Vista - 512MB RAM
15GB Hard Drive
56.6kps or better internet play (for multiplayer games)
DirecX9 Hardware compatibility and audio card with speakers
DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video card with 32mb of RAM