Create your own virtual model railway and realize your dreams with Train
Model Simulator 2011, the genre-defining simulation of model trains. Plan,
configure, design and control complex layouts transporting absolutely authentic
locomotives and rolling stock - with just a click of your mouse!
Take a place in the driver's seat and operate your engine from a first-person
view or enjoy the vistas of your very own railway network from numerous
third-person viewing angles. A reworked game-engine delivers fantastic 3D
graphics and original sound for a thrilling and realistic railway experience.
Detailed landscape and constructions, signaling system, goods transportation,
routes and timetables.
Train Model Simulator 2011 offers everything railway enthusiasts could ever
dream of. To add to the realism of the environments, wind, smoke and sparks have
been implemented. Become fascinated by this railway experience. Welcome to the
world of Train Model Simulator.
- All-new 3D graphic engine lets you enjoy your virtual model train in
never seen before real-sim
- More than 3500 realistic 3D models of engines, rail cars, buildings,
tracks, signals and much, much more
- The comfortable model editor lets you create and view the railway model
of your dreams us-ing 2D and 3D views simultaneously and also supports
- Rail network editor with an extensive library of track elements like
junctions, crossovers, yards, S-shaped tracks and more
- Dynamic weather simulation of day and night with radiant sun, rain, fog,
snow and trees that sway in the wind
- Professional timetable management with speed control, timed operation
and automated control of switches, signals etc.
- "Easy start" with tutorials, integrated tooltips and fully operational,
pre-modeled layouts following real-life timetables
- First-person cockpit view and numerous third-person camera angles
- Record in-game videos and save them as AVI files
- 3D sound engine with realistic operation sounds and support of 5.1 and
7.1 audio systems
- Operate high-speed trains up to 400 km/h (250 mph)