This robust action-RPG offers more than 40 hours of single-player gameplay, an emotionally engaging story, traditional cut scenes, and strong character development. The title's hero is Ethan Waber, a 17 year old cadet intent on saving his sister, who is living on a planet under siege by mysterious life forms called THE SEED. The combo-driven action gameplay in Phantasy Star Universe provides for a fast-paced, engaging experience, while the game's rich character customization options and enormous world are sure to satisfy RPG fans seeking depth.
The fee-based online mode in Phantasy Star Universe continues where the offline mode's story leaves off. Players are given the opportunity to travel with a squad of other adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay
- Three different planets to explore
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey - each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years
This game requires a monthly subscription fee and a broadband Internet connection for online play
Windows 2000 / XP
1.6GHz Pentium IV
9GB HDD Space
64MB nVidia GeForce 4 Series, ATi Radeon 8500 Series or equivalent
640x480 16-bit colour display resolution