The creators of the award winning S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky are proud to present their latest’s installment, STALKER Call of Pripyat.
UKRAINE, 2012: A highly contaminated area known as the “Zone” has been cordoned off by military authorities after an explosion gave rise to strange local anomalies. Paramilitary mercenaries and fortune hunters, the “S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s” risk their lives to trade valuable artifacts found in the area. The Ukrainian military have sent in an advance party of five helicopters to scout the area and gain control, not a single one has returned…
You play the role of secret agent, Alexander Degtyarev, operating under cover as a “S.T.A.L.K.E.R”; you must enter the Zone and discover whats happened.
- Experience the photorealistic, recreated areas around the Chernobyl reactor.
- Explore three vast areas: the Pripyat River basin, Jupiter industrial complex and the city of Pripyat.
- Extensive open game world where every action has a reaction.
- A thrilling background story with over 70 side-quests.
- OS: Windows XP, SP2
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4/ 2.2. GHz AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 5900 128MB / AMD Radeon 9600 XT 128 MB
- DirectX®: DirectX 9 compatible
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
- Sound: DirectX 9 compatible