Ship Simulator 2008, the much anticipated sequel to the surprise simulation
hit of last year, will not only add new harbours and many new vessels, but also
much desired features like open sea missions, advanced weather conditions and
realistic waves. Ship Simulator 2008 will rock your simulated world!
- 30 Breathtaking missions.
- Ocean waves, with realistic ship motion.
- Advanced day, night and weather systems.
- Visible damage on ships after a collision.
- Long-distances trips between harbours (open sea missions).
- Walkthrough options on all new ships.
- Mid-mission save function.
- New navigation instruments, including a depth meter.
- Advanced towing and mooring rope operations.
- Complex and challenging missions, including ship chases, container
loading, fire-fighting and exciting rescue operations.
- Seven sailing areas, of which three are brand new: Southampton/Solent
including Cowes, San Francisco and Marseille.
- Thirteen vessels, of which nine are new, including ferries, a
super-tanker and a massive container ship.
- Two cranes for container loading and unloading, which can be controlled
by the player.
Minimum System Requirements
OS - Windows 2000/XP/Vistar>
Processor - 2.4Ghz intel Pentium 4 or compatible AMD processor
Memory - 1GB(XP) 2GB(Vista)
Hard drive - 1GB
DVD-Rom - 4x speed
Video Card - Nvidia 5900 or ATI 9600 pro/X600 128MB
Sound card - DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Mouse with scroll wheel