Hunt, hide and kill as you take command of U.S. submarines and crews and
navigate the treacherous waters of the Pacific during WWII.
Silent Hunter, the industry-leading naval warfare simulation franchise for over
a decade, returns to its roots with next-generation graphical realism, immersive
gameplay, innovative crew evolution and more action than ever before.
- Hollywood Blockbuster experience: Lifelike graphics and spectacular
audio/visual effects offer an incredibly immersive gaming experience.
Witness the historical accuracy and the amazing attention to detail from the
breathtaking Pacific settings to the more than 75 authentic-looking war
machines such as the U.S. Gato sub, the Japanese Yamato flagship, and the
- Immersive single player gameplay: Diverse mission objectives and events
on over 15 maps combined with unique rewards make each campaign a unique
experience. Commandeer various U.S. submarines and progress your career as a
naval officer via improved dynamic campaigns in Career Mode, or dive into
"instant actions" and single patrols for a quick fight.
- Large Scale Naval Engagements: Epic naval engagements can be witnessed
by players either firsthand or via radio messages and orders from high
- Innovative crew evolution: Earn upgrades and experience to guide the
evolution path of crewmembers, making your men the most effective naval
force in the Pacific theatre.
- Addictive Online New Adversarial Mode: Join forces with up to 8 friends
via LAN or 4 via internet in either cooperative or adversarial gameplay
modes. Scripted and generated mission types allow for epic online battles
and unlimited replayability.
- Easy to control: An upgraded and streamlined interface makes moving
around the submarine and controlling it much easier than ever before.
- Scalable learning experience: Selectable difficulty levels allow players
to choose how challenging of a simulation to play.