The story and action of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed expands with the release of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition, a special new version of the game that will show gamers the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. The Ultimate Sith Edition includes all of the original missions found in The Force Unleashed as well as content previously only available via download and an all-new exclusive bonus level.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force and casts players as Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice, unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy seen through the eyes of a mysterious new character armed with unprecedented powers.
- The Ultimate Sith Edition combines the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed videogame and three new levels to create the definitive ultimate-evil storyline of the events that occurred between the two classic Star Wars movie trilogies.
- Additional content includes two levels set on Coruscant and Tatooine previously only available via direct download, and an all-new exclusive level available only in the Ultimate Sith Edition package.
- The Ultimate Sith Edition expands the story of The Force Unleashed and reimagines the Star Wars Saga as if the Secret Apprentice had killed Darth Vader and taken his place at The Emperor's side, becoming the most powerful Sith Lord in the universe
- In the Ultimate Sith Edition, the Emperor sends his new apprentice to the planet Tatooine to dispatch Obi-Wan Kenobi - who has been hiding on the planet ever since the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. During their hunt for the reclusive Jedi, players will also explore the depths of Jabba the Hutt's palace and encounter notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett.
- The Ultimate Sith Edition gives gamers a chance to experience the full power of the Dark Side of the Force. Create devastating attack combos using the Secret Apprentice's lightsaber and over-the-top Force Powers - Force Push, Grip, Repulse and Lighting. Upgrade and master these powers to leave a path of destruction behind you in your quest to rid the Galaxy of the Jedi.
- The Secret Apprentice doesn't just defeat his enemies with the Force - he hurls them through walls, smashes them into objects, shocks them with lightning, and even transforms them into Force-charged bombs capable of massive destruction.
Minimum System Requirements
OS – Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7
Processor – intel core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
Memory – 2GB
Hard drive – 25GB + 1GB swap file
Video Card – 3D Hardware accelerator card required direct 9.0c compatible 256MB ATI Radeon HD 2600 Nvidia Geforce 8600
Sound card – DirectX 9.0c compatible