Requires original Sims 3 game in order to play must be PAL version
Widen your Sim’s horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbours. Make your Sim save the day as a brave fire-fighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS - Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor - 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for XP/ 2.4GHz P4 processor for Vista,7
Memory – 1 GB XP/ 1.5 GB Vista, 7
Hard drive – 3.5 GB Free Space for installation plus additional space for saved games
Video Card – 128MB with pixel shader 2.0 support
Mac OS – Mac os X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU - Intel core Duo Processor
Ram – 2GB
Hard drive - 3.5 GB Free Space for installation plus additional space for saved games
Video – Ati X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of video Ram or integrated GMA X3100