Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including SimPort, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend's game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend's venue in front of your friend's Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends' walls.
- Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame-or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists
- Send your Sims to a friend's game and have your friend's Sim come to your game with SimPort
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims' performance and career progression
PC System Requirements (Sims 3 Showtime)
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
- Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
- ** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.