Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
The face of war has changed. Enemy lines blur, and there is no longer a clear opponent. New enemies and new threats require a new type of warfare - a new type of soldier. Enter the Ghosts. In 2013, the U.S. Army will implement the Integrated Warfighter System (IWS), evolving what we know as the modern soldier. IWS combines advanced weapon systems, satellite communication devices and enhanced survivability into one fully integrated combat system. The IWS program has been developed to meet these new threats head on. Now, it can be tested on the battlefield. Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the U.S. Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the IWS, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the Quiet professionals. They are the Ghosts
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter returns for a second showing of tactical shooting excitement.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military's elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States. The fate of two countries now lies in the hands of the Ghosts as they fend off an attack on U.S. soil. Equipped with the most cutting-edge weaponry and technology, the Ghosts must battle on both sides of the border to neutralize the escalating rebel threat.
32 new adversarial multiplayer maps up to 16 players, an expanded arsenal of multinational weapons, character customisation options, new optimizing re-spawn system, new female operatives and hundreds of new game mode options are available
- 2 New Co-op Modes: "Evasion" and "Exfiltration," to vary the game experience in multiplayer
- 6 missions co-op campaign with a fully immersive experience and storyline - featuring open-ended play that rewards teamwork as you play with up to sixteen players
- Drive the supports (drone, M.U.LE) with the Six Axis functionality
- Change Mitchell stances with the Six Axis
- Change the Rules of Engagement with the Six Axis
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista (only)
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or better (2.8 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon or better recommended)
- Memory: 1024 MB
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c w/ shader 2.0 compliance (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 5 GB free space
- Peripherals supported: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse
- Multiplayer: 128 kbps Broadband Internet connection or faster (512 Kbps upload rate for a server on a full game)
- *Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 - 6800 / 7 / 8 series, ATI Radeon 9700 / 9800 / X700 - X850 / X1300 - X1950 series; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: support.ubi.