Requires Microsoft Flight Simulator X To Play
The Traffic series has consistently been Just Flight's best-selling product
series since the early days of FS98. Customers have always been impressed by the
way Traffic can bring their flight simulation alive. Just Flight coined the
phrase 'as busy as it gets' and this has been true of every instalment in the
series. The latest and greatest version is now set to make this claim again.
Traffic X has been designed for Flight Simulator X from the ground up and takes
full advantage of the powerful FSX software engine. There are so many new
features it's more a revolution than an evolution!
Traffic X includes over 1,600 different aircraft variants based on more than 80
aircraft models that are designed to the highest level of detail and painted in
a dazzling variety of airline liveries from around the world. They can all be
seen flying, landing, taxiing, parking and taking off at airports large and
The aircraft featured range from small single-engine private aircraft like the
C152 right up to the world's biggest airliner, the Airbus A380. You'll also see
the highly advanced 787 Dreamliner and Airbus A350 XWB and a huge amount of
aviation traffic that falls between these extremes. There is a massive selection
of commercial jet airliners, regional jets, regional turboprops, business
aircraft, general aviation and, for the first time in the Just Flight Traffic
series, a whole host of multi-national military aircraft!
- New Traffic ControlCentre (TCC) program gives users full access to
customise and expand their AI traffic in a comprehensive and easy-to-use
- ChronoTraffic is a new AI time period selection feature. Every aircraft
and flight can now be set to be specific to a certain period of years.
- New Follow-me car and pushback truck for exploring the airport from the
ground and guiding incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.
- New Traffic Radar for viewing traffic information for each AI aircraft
- Graphic Departure and Arrival boards to show the status of all incoming
and outgoing flights at each airport, from Boarding to Baggage Reclaim.
- Another Just Flight Traffic first - unique custom AI sounds.
- Appropriate aircraft take advantage of the advanced animations in FSX to
operate with airport service vehicles.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Windows XP / Vista (SP2 and Acceleration compatible)
3.0GB HDD Space
256MB Graphics Card