This game does not require the original Dawn Of War 2
Swear loyalty to the Dark Gods
In the sequel to the acclaimed Dawn Of War II real-time strategy franchise, you return to sub sector Aurelia where a long lost frozen ice planet has reappeared from the Warp, bringing with it new secrets to uncover and foes to face. In Dawn Of War II: Chaos Rising you will take command of the Blood Ravens and defend the sector against the Chaos Space Marines of the Black Legion. Purge the chaos filth and hold the chapter together as traitorous forces work from within to try bring down the Blood Ravens.
- Single-Player Missions: Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads' wargear, abilities, and experience to battle Chaos in 15 new missions.
- New Environment and PVP Maps: New ice planet graphics set will increase the visual diversity and adds 7 new PVP maps.
- Aspire to Glory: Build your existing squads up to level 30 and unlock even more devastating abilities.
- Chaos Corruption Mechanic: New single-player mechanic allows you to equip incredibly powerful equipment that corrupts your squads. This will impact the storyline and determine who the traitor is along with how the story ends.
- New Multiplayer Playable Race: Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn Of War II owners.
- New Units: New units for the Space Marine, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies.
- Two New Last Stand Units: Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorceror or Tyranid Hive Tyrant.
- Internet connection required for activation
OS: Windows Vista/XP (XP SP 2), Windows 7 supported. Processor: Pentium IV 3.2GHz, or any Dual Core processor. Memory: 1GB RAM (XP), 1.5GB RAM (Vista) 8.5GB Free Hard Drive Space. Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 6600GT or ATI X1600, 128MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c