Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC™/SDXC™ cards2 to take better pictures and Full HD3 videos with your compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras and camcorders. With SanDisk Ultra® UHS-I cards you’ll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity, and better performance to capture and store up to 128GB1 of high quality pictures and Full HD video. Take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 40MB/s* to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards5 are water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof, compatible with all SDHC™/ SDXC™ digital devices, and come with a 10 year limited warranty4.
- Twice as fast2 to take better pictures and Full HD3 video
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras
- Up to 128GB1 to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD3 video
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD3 video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 40MB/s*
- Water proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, magnet proof, shock proof5
- SDHC™(8GB,16GB, & 32GB), SDXC™ (64GB, 128GB) form factor
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC memory cards2
- Class 10 performance for Full HD3 video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 40MB/s*
- Capacities up to 128GB1
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization
- Engineered with UHS-I bus architecture
- Waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, magnet proof, shock proof5
1 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
* Up to 40MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
2 Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
2 Compared to ordinary memory cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3 Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See sandisk/HD
5 See product packaging and sandisk/proof for additional information and limitations.