Metal Gear Solid returns with a highly anticipated release. Ever since the E3 demo people have been asking, is the Phantom Pain the new Metal Gear Solid title. Well the answer is yes and it is out November 15th.
The espionage action behind Ground Zeroes promises to deliver dynamic and more complicated play techniques that will allow gamers to silently overcome their enemies without raising an alert. The first game on the FOX Engine Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes is currently slated for released on current generation consoles but next gen consoles haven t been taken completely off the table either.
The ever popular Metal Gear franchise returns on the Xbox 360. With an array of new features your ability to sneak past enemy lines will be tested more than ever before.
- The Phantom Pain will introduce new aspects to the game such as:
- A new open-world game design
- Realtime weather
- Realistic passage of time
- A variety of ways to navigate the vast new environments within the game
In addition to the franchises returning characters, such as Snake, Kazuhira Miller, Ocelot, and Emmerich, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will introduce all new characters to the Metal Gear universe. The storyline will focus on dark themes that portray the ugliness and tragedy of war, as a legendary hero falls from grace.
How To Redeem:
An activation code will be emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via steam, no disc will be sent out. For information on how to do this, use the following address.
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order
- OS: Windows 7x64, Windows 8x64 (64-bit OS Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 graphic card required)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 28 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)