Assassins Creed Birth of a New World The American Saga (AC3/Black Flag/Liberation) XBOX 360 Game is a collection of games based on American history. You get to play your way through Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Assassins Creed Liberation HD.
Assassins Creed 3
The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a master assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
Key Game Features
- A New Master Assassin - As Connor, a Native American assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
- Ignite the Fires of Revolution - Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are America's first highly trained master assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes alongside historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
- Explore a Brave New World - Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- Stunning New Design - Experience the power of Ubisoft-AnvilNext, the new engine designed for Assassin's Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- Conquer the Seas - Take command of your own naval warship and send your enemies to a watery grave.
- Intense Multiplayer - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.
Assassins Creed Black Flag
The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace.
Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.
Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN – Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and all new weaponry including four flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES – Discover the largest and most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore over 75 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate including:
- - Loot underwater shipwrecks
- - Assassinate Templars in blossoming cities
- - Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles
- - Search for treasure in lost ruins
- - Escape to hidden coves
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN – Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship’s improvements are critical to Edward’s progression through the game. Attack and seamlessly board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew and embark on an epic and infamous adventure.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY – Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard, Calico Jack and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Piracy.
- THE BEST ASSASSIN’S CREED MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE TO DATE - Put your assassination skills to test and embark on an online journey throughout the Caribbean. Discover a brand new set of pirate characters, and explore exotic and colourful locations. Additionally, create your own game experience with the new Game Lab feature – craft your own multiplayer mode by choosing abilities, rules and bonuses. Play and share your newly created mode with your friends.
Assassins Creed Liberation HD
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD, the striking chapter of the pre-American Revolution Assassin’s Creed saga which arrives for the first time on HD consoles and PC. With improved gameplay, deeper story and HD graphics makes Liberation an immersive and full Assassin’s Creed experience. The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal on her quest for freedom. . Whether eliminating her enemies with her multiple assassinations technique or luring them into deadly traps using her tools, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way. As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. She will play a pivotal role in the turbulent New Orleans revolution and the beginning of a new nation. As she fights for freedom, not for herself, but for those whose life and hopes have been squashed.
Please Note: Liberation is a code and will need to be downloaded