Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Ezio Auditore da Firenze returns for the last time, in a direct sequel to 2009's smash hit Assassin's Creed II. For the first time ever in the series a fully-featured multiplayer mode will allow you to compete against your friends, as well as continue the centuries old battle against the Knights Templar.
The multiplayer modes are no simple deathmatch game though, as you play the various different character classes against each other and play the role of predator and prey simultaneously. You won't be working alone in the single player mode either, as Ezio commands a whole team of fellow assassins. Each has their own skills and weapons and it's up to you to train and customise them, as they evolve throughout the game.
You'll need all the help you can get too, with enemy soldiers that are more intelligent and aggressive than ever before, in the biggest and most action-packed historical adventure yet.
- Return Bout: Become Ezio the master assassin once again, with a new 15 hour single player epic that lets you take the fight to the heart of the Templar organisation.
- The A-Team: Find, recruit and train your own team of assassins, and customise them to work alone on secret missions or help you track down targets.
- Multiplayer Creed: For the first time ever in an Assassin's Creed game enjoy a host of new multiplayer modes and play as a range of character classes - from blacksmith to courtesan.
- Roman Holiday: Fight to liberate Rome from tyranny in the largest city ever seen in the series. Use your own money to rebuild landmarks and unlock extra missions.
- Weapons Master: Utilise a range of new weapons and equipment provided by Leonardo da Vinci, including poison darts, double hidden blades and a parachute.
Assassins Creed Revelations
In Assassins Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, the acclaimed online multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world. The latest chapter in the Assassin's Creed saga also includes revolutionary gameplay, allowing players to manipulate the construct of Desmond's memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future.
- Become deadlier than ever: Take on the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customisation with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.
- Test your skills against the best: A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and unlimited replay value.
- Experience revolutionary gameplay: Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond's past while gaining insight into what the future might hold