Far Cry 3: Insane Edition Includes:
- Insane Vaas Wahine, a 12cm Wahine with Vaas bobble head
- Survival guide: Discover unique artwork and inside information to help you survive the insanity of the island
- Monkey Business: Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his 4 unique missions. An extra hour of gameplay exclusive to this collector's edition!
- The Hunter Pack: The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector's skins
- The Warrior Pack: A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos
- The Predator Pack: 4 exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow
- The Lost Expeditions: 2 thrilling single player action missions with approximately 40 minutes of additional gameplay and the multiplayer weapon, Type 10 Japanese flare gun
Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, Jason discovers that the only way out is through the crumbling WWII ruins. But if Jason hopes to escape, he'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash the electric storm that could kill him.
Mission 2: Ignition In The Deep
Inside an abandoned WWII military silo, the only thing standing between Jason and freedom are pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel. One stray bullet and the entire complex goes up in flames, forcing Jason to rely on his wits and stealth to survive.
With Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, a man alone at the edge of the world, stranded on a mysterious tropical island. In this savage paradise, where lawlessness and violence are the only sure thing, players dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles they choose to fight to the allies or enemies they make along the way. As Jason Brody, players will slash, sneak and shoot their way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of morality.
- Unique and fully-realised world: The island of Far Cry 3 will drop the player into a rich and stunningly well-realized environment, full of intriguing characters to meet, locations to explore and explosive fights to jump into.
- Narrative-Driven Experience: Alone on a tropical island, the player will have to confront the dark side of humanity. As Jason Brody, gamers will be impelled to act as he learns more about the horror and corruption that is taking place on the island.
- Modern-day setting & context: Far Cry 3 exists within a world of conceivable reality, where the events could have been ripped straight from the headlines of the news
- Environment rich with opportunities: The natural environment is a tool to be used for survival, improvising your attack or deception of the enemy. Gameplay will reflect the range of opportunities and variety only this type of environment could provide.